Adapter from BT2.0 to PH2.0 – 1 pc.
BT2.0 connector – the most significant revolution in 1S Tiny Whoop Drone.
To provide our customers with the greatest convenience, we have specially made this adapter cable, this adapter cable will be the ideal solution when you want to charge the BT2.0 300 mAh 1S battery with the PH 2.0 charger.
- The BT2.0 connector effectively reduces the internal resistance of the connector by upgrading the crimping pins to a 1.0 mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of a 1.0 mm banana connector.
- The BT2.0 connector supports 9A DC and 15A blast, while the PH2.0 connector supports 4.5A DC. Brings a more perfect flight experience when operating a 1S brushless drone.
- Using the BT2.0 connector, it can solve the problem of voltage drop, discharging the 1S lipo battery becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without violating the low voltage warning.
- Compared to the winding pins PH2.0, BT2.0 1.0mm banana connector is more durable, which can unload more currents in the same capacity and provide much more power. You can get 2 minutes of flight time at full throttle if you use our Meteor65 BT2.0 300mah 1S battery.
- Conversion from the PH2.0 connector to the BT2.0 connector can only be achieved with one adapter, which is convenient for charging the BT 2.0 battery with the PH 2.0 charger.
The BETAFPV exclusively designed BT2.0 connector has pierced the neck of the PH2.0 connector bottle. The BT2.0 connector effectively reduces the internal resistance of the connector to allow more current to be transmitted, which means it maintains 9A continuous current (15A burst) offering stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 only supports 4.5A You can enjoy more flight time without violating the low voltage warning by solving the problem of voltage drop. For more instructions, click here to reach.
There is a graph comparing the BT2.0 connector and the PH2.0 connector (hard pin version) in the BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this test. You can see that there is a double time (about 2 minutes) with the BT2.0 connector.