Alpha A75 Analog Whoop – RTF
Let’s welcome the iFlight Alpha series, a new way to fly FPV on the smallest possible whoop size quad? We did some tuning and tried to find the optimal ratio between weight and power. This is what we came up with to combine flight time efficiency with sufficient power.
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you’re flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
2021-03-01: VTX upgraded with different hardware. Same performance, upgraded TPU installation.
Alpha A75 Analog BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha 78mm Frame
- 1x RaceCam Nano2 Camera
- 1x 5.8G SucceX Micro Force VTX 300mW
- 1x iFlight Albatross RHCP 5.8g light antenna
- 1set x HQ 40mm 1.6 inch 4-blades (Set of 2 – Color May Vary)
- 1set x Gemfan 40mm 1.6inch 1635 3-blades (Set of 2 – Color May Vary)
- 2x 10*130mm iFlight Lipo Strap
- 1x iF8 Remote controller
- 1x R81 receiver
- 1x iFlight FPV Goggles
- 3x FULLSEND 3S 450mAh batteries
- 1x battery charger