Complete racing set FPV Whoop Advanced Kit 2
- If the frame is deformed before flight, first adjust the frame to its normal shape. Make sure that the propellers do not scratch the channel of the frame and the motors can rotate smoothly.
- If the drone has crashed or the prop has wound into something, immediately press the SA button on the radio transmitter.
- Due to the popularity of the Meteor series, we have specially included the new 75 lite meteor in our advanced kit. This is a lightweight 1S quadcopter, weighs only 28.8 grams and is easy to operate. With high-performance FC and engines, it gives pilots a lot of power and controls both indoor and outdoor flying.
- LiteRadio 2 is super easy to connect and operate, ideal for the novice or experienced FPV racer. It is powered by the OpenTX firmware, with 8 channels and hobby class gimbals.
- BETAFPV VR01 FPV glasses 4.3 inch 800 * 480px HD LCD screen with high brightness, specially tuned for FPV racing or model aircraft. The ergonomic design features a foam sponge faceplate and triangular adjustable headband. These FPV glasses fit your face and head perfectly.
- This simple and clear user guide has everything you need to fly fast. The FPV Advanced Racing Kit 2 is a really great Ready To Fly kit to start any FPV indoor and outdoor racing, freestyle or easy trip.
- All parts are stored in a special personalized carrying case, which provides better protection and is easy to carry.
Meteor75 Lite Drone
To get a great look and increase durability, we have specially redesigned the Meteor75 frame. This makes meteor75 lite refreshing and unique. Also, the meteor75 lite is the first drone to be equipped with the Lite 1S Brushless FC, supporting the Frsky D8 protocol. Recommended 1102-18000KV motor and Propeller with 3 blades Gemfan 40 mm, pilots can get great speed and power. Comes with BT2.0 connector, many Ph2.0 connector problems such as voltage drop are solved perfectly, pilots can enjoy 3-4 minutes flight with BT2.0 450mAh 1S battery. Special offers for frame replacement -Meteor75 Frame.
LiteRadio 2 transmitter
LiteRadio 2 transmitter is designed for FPV racing starters. Fully compatible with the Frsky D8 protocol and easy to use. With the removable gimble hobby class and the adopted rubber coat, which makes it more comfortable and manageable. Powered by OpenTX firmware. The coach function is available for this LiteRadio 2 transmitter. This is useful for FPV racer training. The default version is Frsky D8.
VR01 FPV glasses
BETAFPV VR01 FPV glasses – first-person glasses with 4.3 inches 800 * 480px HD with high brightness LCD, which will allow you to experience a bright world without distorted and blurred images. Adopt an ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and triangular adjustable headband, comfortable as cotton and suitable for all ages.
Noticed: Pilots can change OSD and VTX settings from Goggle.
- 1 * M eteor75 Lite Brushless drone
- 1 * LiteRadio 2 Transmitter (350mAh 2S Battery Included)
- 1 * BETAFPV VR01 FPV glasses
- 4 * Gemfan propeller 40 mm with 3 blades (1.5 mm shaft)
- 1 * USB C charging cable
- 2 * Dipole 5.8G antennas
- 1 * BT2.0 charger and battery tester
- 2 * BT2.0 450mAh battery
- 1 * Tool for removing supports
- 1 * User Guide
- 1 * Personalized EVA case